You’ve made the decision to become artist for Maskcara Beauty. You’ve heard about all the reasons why you should join and have come to the conclusion that it’s just too good of an opportunity to pass up. Or maybe you have been using the makeup and love it so much that why not share it with those around you? So now what? How do you enroll as an independent artist for Maskcara? Here are some step-by-step simple instructions:
Enrollments are usually open but occasionally freeze for a few weeks. The reason they close them is because there is so much growth in the company that they need to catch up and make sure the artists and customers are taken care of. When they are open, here is how you will sign up to be an independent artist for Maskcara.
Independent Artist for Maskcara – instructions:
- Head to MaskcaraBeauty.com/join
- On the top bar of the page there is a button “become an artist” – click on that then scroll to the bottom of the page.
- You will see an area that asks for an artist number. In that box type in 1437, this is my artist number. If you want to be on an amazing, fast-growing team then I’d love you to be on mine! I will mentor and lead you with the tools and resources you’ll need to get started and be successful.
- You will be directed to the page where you can choose your kit. Choose which one will best suite you then proceed
- You will then type in all of your info and payment for the kit.
- After you hit process then you’re done! It’s that easy!
Maskcara Beauty will send you an email with further instructions. You will receive your kit 5-7 days (sometimes sooner) after you enroll. There is an app just for artists that will also be available a few days after you enroll. The app is amazing and has great resources as well.
If you choose to register under me and be on TEAM SWEET, then I will get in touch with you shortly after you enroll with a little more info on what you can be doing while waiting for your kit to arrive.
You will be so happy after you officially enroll. You may feel a little nervous too, but that’s normal. Once you get your kit in the mail and start playing around with the makeup, your jitters will leave, I promise! 🙂 If you have more questions I’d be happy to answer them for you. Please e-mail me at info@SweetCharli.com with Maskcara Artist Questions in the subject line.