10. It can cut wirelessly – Yes, from your iPad!
9. It writes – Beautiful markers in great colors and guess what? It can write any font on your computer!
8. The smart-set dial – This makes it so easy for you to choose which material you need cut.
7. It’s super quiet – Late night crafting without waking up the fam!
6. Print then cut any image, even your own! – This feature is amazing! You print any image and have it cut out for you, doesn’t get any easier than this!
5. Upload your own images – Design your own image and upload it to cut – hello tee shirts!
4. Cricut Design Space – 25,000 images and so user-friendly.
3. Precise cutting – Teeny, tiny, cuts. Very intricate patterns.
2. Cuts through soooo many different mediums – Poster board, iron-on, transfer paper, washi tape sheet, glitter cardstock, balsa wood, flocked paper, fun foam, fabric, dry-erase paper, stencil material, canvas, duct tape, rice paper, vinyl, construction paper, freezer paper…and so much more. Have you checked out the Explore vs. Silhouette research experiment?
1. All of the ‘make it now’ projects – Sometimes we just don’t have the time to design our own party favors, decorations, invites…etc. The ‘make it now’ feature has saved me many of times when I’ve procrastinated!
- Free shipping to the US from now until 11/30 use code FREESHIPNOVEMBER
- $5 off orders $50+ use code CRICUTBF5 expires 12/1
- Pre-Black Friday Sale %40 off entire supplies department 11/25-11/26