So you’re interested in playing along each month in our Monthly Craft-A-Long? Yay! I’m so excited to have you!
Let me answer some of the questions you may have about this challenge:
- Who can play? -Anyone! I started this challenge specifically for my readers because I know that they are creative but never have a chance to show off their projects! Anyone who is anyone is allowed to submit a project.
- How many projects can I submit? -One project, per person, per month.
- Can I win more than one month? -Yes
- How often can I vote? -One vote, per IP address, per day.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me email@example.com
Please read these guidelines so you know what I expect from you:
- Project must be organic, which means you make it yourself and you make it specifically for this challenge.
- No watermark or words allowed on submitted photo.
- By submitting your photo you agree that I can post it on my blog for any reason at any time. Credit will be given fully to the creator and if there is a website/blog involved, links will be provided.
Here are some tips that may help draw attention to your photo/project:
- Photo quality. It’s all about lighting. Make sure you take your photo in good lighting and the quality is good. Keep in mind that your photo is what is selling your project to all the voters so if you have a poor picture, the eye automatically skips over it.
- Get people to vote! We live in a technical world and through social media you are able to reach a large number of people. Spread the word about your submission and get friends and family over to vote for you! Remember, you can vote 1 time a day per IP address!
- Take the picture of your project in its element. When looking at your picture people can get a better feel for it when you take it where it’s supposed to be. If you make a shirt, photography it on a body. If you make a banner, hang it in it’s resting spot. A pillow, on a couch.
- Have fun! This challenge is meant for you to connect with other creative people out there and is never meant to degrade or hurt anyone else. Please be mindful of other people involved in this challenge.